Delivery and returns
There are 3 types of UK delivery, depending on your requirements:
- Standard – your parcel will be packaged within 1 working day and sent using Royal Mail Track and Trace 2nd Class. This service usually takes an average of 2-5 working days after despatch.
- Speedy – your parcel will be packaged within 1 working day and sent either by Royal Mail Track and Trace 1st Class or DPD. This service usually takes an average of 1-3 working days after despatch.
- Next day – your parcel will be packaged almost instantly and collected by courier, who will then deliver by 9pm the following evening. Orders must be completed before midday to qualify for next working day delivery. Please note that this is a Monday – Friday working day service. Any order placed BEFORE midday on Friday will be delivered Monday (except for Bank Holidays), and any order placed AFTER midday on Friday will be collected Monday and delivered Tuesday (except for Bank Holidays, when delivery would be delayed by 1 working day). As this is a 'signed for' service, receipt of your order must be made in person, and we cannot be held responsible as a company if you miss your delivery slot.
- Your parcel will be packaged within 1 working day and available for collection from our office space, based in Newcastle upon Tyne, at Amber Court, NE4 7YA. Please note that collection is available only during normal office hours of Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. You will receive an e-mail to state when your order is ready for collection.
- Please note that if you change your mind after purchasing, and would rather have your parcel delivered, there will be a £2 admin fee applied.
Rest of World:
- Tracked International – your parcel will be packaged and sent using Royal Mail Tracked International. This service usually takes an average of 20 working days, dependant on your country. However, packages can take up to 2 months to be received overseas due to extra Customs checking.
Please note: Rest of World – Due to Brexit, there may be import charges added to your package by your own country at time of delivery. Please check with your own mailing company before ordering to ensure that you are satisfied with these charges.
If you need to cancel your order at any point, a £2 admin fee will be deducted from your refunded amount. If you return part or all of your order due to personal preference, a £2 admin fee will also apply to be resent an alternative.
In the unlikely event that your package goes missing via the courier, we can chase this up for you. Please note however that Royal Mail cannot investigate until 10 working days have passed, but once this timescale has passed, we can open a "missing items investigation" and either issue you with a full refund or replacement.
If you ever need to return any of your items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery in the first instance to arrange the return. Postage and packaging costs are covered by the buyer, unless the product itself is damaged or faulty, in which case we will cover these and do our utmost to rectify the situation as best we possibly can. Returns must be sent to us within 14 days from the date of order. All jewellery is covered by our 14-day guarantee and will be replaced or refunded if broken within this timeframe.
Please note we can only accept unused items as returns; items such as incense or candles cannot be returned once lit. Exchanges will only be made if there is a like-for-like product available to exchange with, otherwise a refund will be issued.